Listen is a prayer initiative that provides an opportunity for participants to hear from God. It begins with a workshop led by Patty Thompson of the ECC Midwest Conference after the regular morning service on October 27, and then continues in small groups that meet once a week for the following six weeks. The approach is contemplative, a slowing down in order to hear God speak, and the outcome is then processed in community. Heather Platt
- Powderburn is coming – January 18-20!
- AWCC Men’s Retreat
- Join us as we decorate for Christmas!
- Save the Date: Christmas Tree Lighting on Dec. 1st!
- 2020 Budget Proposal
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Listen: A Prayer Initiative (Begins Oct. 27)
- Planning For 2020 Budget
- Newcomer Lunch, Sunday, September 29, 12:30pm
- Serious and Not-So-Serious Sin (Matthew 18:21-35) on November 17, 2019.
- Living For More (Matthew 6:19-33) on November 10, 2019.
- Longing for More (1 Corinthians 13:1-13) on November 3, 2019.
- Listen! (1 Samuel 3:1-13) on October 27, 2019.
- Divine Invitation (Audio Problems) (Matthew 6:5-15) on October 20, 2019.