We hope you are excited to celebrate the 25th Birthday of AWCC together on September 8th, right after church. There will be a catered BBQ lunch, and lots of games that you don’t want to miss. Please look for the Evite in your emails and let us know how many people you will be bringing to this wonderful event. If you know former AWCC families, invite them to the celebration! All the details you need for the prayer walk up the Mesa on Saturday the 7th and the BBQ will be sent to you in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for those emails and Evites. Several Applewood families have contributed money to pay for this celebration because it is not in the budget. If you would like to help out with this please let Janine Flannigan or Jill Richman know. Looking forward to a great AWCC celebration.
- Powderburn is coming – January 18-20!
- AWCC Men’s Retreat
- Join us as we decorate for Christmas!
- Save the Date: Christmas Tree Lighting on Dec. 1st!
- 2020 Budget Proposal
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Listen: A Prayer Initiative (Begins Oct. 27)
- Planning For 2020 Budget
- Newcomer Lunch, Sunday, September 29, 12:30pm
- Serious and Not-So-Serious Sin (Matthew 18:21-35) on November 17, 2019.
- Living For More (Matthew 6:19-33) on November 10, 2019.
- Longing for More (1 Corinthians 13:1-13) on November 3, 2019.
- Listen! (1 Samuel 3:1-13) on October 27, 2019.
- Divine Invitation (Audio Problems) (Matthew 6:5-15) on October 20, 2019.