Pastor Guy is looking for people who would like to share their faith story on a Sunday morning! The grace of God is what leads us to Christ and that is a story worth sharing. If you are interested contact Pastor Guy. He would love to talk with you about it!
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Listen: A Prayer Initiative (Begins Oct. 27)
- Planning For 2020 Budget
- Newcomer Lunch, Sunday, September 29, 12:30pm
- AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: Sept. 7-8
- Women’s Ministry Moment & IF:Table Events
- The Leadership Team Invites YOU to Dive into Discipleship & Prayer (with Links to Resources & Survey)
- A New Men’s Group
- Covenant Women’s Retreat! Nov. 2-3
- Annual Church Picnic and Baptism, Aug. 18
- Mission Possible (Matthew 28:16-20) on October 13, 2019.
- A Convincing Visual (Romans 12:1-13) on October 6, 2019.
- Living Sacfifice...The Best Kind! (Romans 12:1-13) on September 29, 2019.
- Who Are We Doing This For? (Exodus 20:1-6) on September 22, 2019.
- Living Our Mission (1 Corinthians 12:12-28) on September 15, 2019.