Ladies, Save This Date! The Women’s Retreat is on the calendar! On April 26-28, we will be heading up to Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp in Divide for a few days of rest and connection with God and each other. We plan to learn about the practical application of discipleship. Cost & registration info is coming soon, but in the meantime we are looking for people to help plan the weekend. As they say, many hands make light work! Please contact Carrie Wallace or Laura Brant (info below) if you are interested in helping in any way – bringing food, planning sessions, activities, music or any other ideas you have to make the weekend special. Thank you and we are so excited for April!
- Men’s Breakfast, Sat., May 18, 8:30am
- VBS Training, Sat., June 1, 10-11am
- Ice Cream Party, Sun., May 19
- VBS Art/Decoration Making, Sat., May 18
- Potluck Lunch May 19
- Community Room “Library” is Closing
- VBS is Coming Soon. Help Wanted!
- Global 6K for Water, Saturday, May 4
- Flowers on the Cross
- Maundy Thursday Celebration