Have you ever considered having a plot at the Applewood Community Garden? Or maybe you have been a gardener in the past but would maybe like to try it again? Good news! We have four and a half plots currently open and could really use a few more folks from church to help us build community with our neighbors. Please contact Cappi at 720 837 8664 or email@example.com if you are interested. Our annual Soup, Salad and Sign up is the evening of March 12th from 6:30 to 8PM at church! Thanks! Cappi
- Open House to Meet Field Strategy Coordinator for Global Aid Network (GAiN)
- Women and Finance Workshop, Sept. 27
- Investing with National Covenant Properties
- 2019 Budget Planning
- Link to Our Parking Lot Replacement Web Page
- Short Congregational Meeting & Vote This Sunday (Sept 9) Please Plan to Stay
- Our Severe Weather Shelter Needs Helpers, No Experience Necessary
- Children’s Ministry Needs Helpers, No Experience Necessary
- Fall Immerse Bible Reading Adventure Begins September 9
- Alafia Returns September 5
- An Unlikely Ally (Luke 12:22-31) on September 16, 2018.
- Belief That Gives Life (Genesis 1:1-2) on September 9, 2018.
- Learning From Our Past (Hebrews 11:1-3) on September 2, 2018.
- Overwhelming, Never Ending, Reckless Love of God (Ephesians 1:3-14) on August 26, 2018.
- Invincible and Beautiful Kingdom on August 19, 2018.