Have you ever considered having a plot at the Applewood Community Garden? Or maybe you have been a gardener in the past but would maybe like to try it again? Good news! We have four and a half plots currently open and could really use a few more folks from church to help us build community with our neighbors. Please contact Cappi at 720 837 8664 or email@example.com if you are interested. Our annual Soup, Salad and Sign up is the evening of March 12th from 6:30 to 8PM at church! Thanks! Cappi
- Women’s Advent Brunch, Saturday Dec. 15, 9:30am
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, Dec. 15, 8:30am
- Annual AWCC Pancake Breakfast, Dec. 30, 9:30am
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service and Story, 6:00pm
- Help Needed: We Are On-call Next Week (December 2-8) for Our Severe Weather Shelter
- Alternative Parking NOT Needed December 2/Parking Lot Work Delayed
- Parking Lot Update
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- Good News of Great Joy (Luke 2:8-20) on December 9, 2018.
- Ultimate Hope (Matthew 1:18-23) on December 2, 2018.
- Making the Most of Advent (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 25, 2018.
- So Much For Which To Be Thankful (Colossians 2:6-10) on November 18, 2018.
- An Abundance of Blessings (Ephesians 1:3-14) on November 11, 2018.