I hope you are finding some time to read that amazing letter during the week. Remember, reading between Sundays will enrich our time together! Thanks for joining me last Sunday in praying for others in the words of Paul’s opening prayer: I pray that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. I am trying to memorize this prayer and I hope you will too! It is one that we can pray faithfully for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Women’s Advent Brunch, Saturday Dec. 15, 9:30am
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, Dec. 15, 8:30am
- Annual AWCC Pancake Breakfast, Dec. 30, 9:30am
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service and Story, 6:00pm
- Help Needed: We Are On-call Next Week (December 2-8) for Our Severe Weather Shelter
- Alternative Parking NOT Needed December 2/Parking Lot Work Delayed
- Parking Lot Update
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- Advent Peace (Luke 2:1-32) on December 16, 2018.
- Good News of Great Joy (Luke 2:8-20) on December 9, 2018.
- Ultimate Hope (Matthew 1:18-23) on December 2, 2018.
- Making the Most of Advent (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 25, 2018.
- So Much For Which To Be Thankful (Colossians 2:6-10) on November 18, 2018.