I hope you are finding some time to read that amazing letter during the week. Remember, reading between Sundays will enrich our time together! Thanks for joining me last Sunday in praying for others in the words of Paul’s opening prayer: I pray that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. I am trying to memorize this prayer and I hope you will too! It is one that we can pray faithfully for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Jan. 20)
- Taking Down Christmas! This Saturday (Jan. 13, 10am)
- How’s your Philippians reading and memorizing going?
- Our Next Immerse Bible Reading Experience Starts Feb. 4
- Women’s IF:Table Events for January
- Prayer Gathering Returns Jan. 10
- Alafia Food & Fellowship Returns Jan. 10
- Men’s Retreat Jan. 26-28
- Powderburn High School Retreat, Jan. 13-15
- Council Meeting, Monday, January 8, 7:00pm