I hope you are finding some time to read that amazing letter during the week. Remember, reading between Sundays will enrich our time together! Thanks for joining me last Sunday in praying for others in the words of Paul’s opening prayer: I pray that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. I am trying to memorize this prayer and I hope you will too! It is one that we can pray faithfully for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Open House to Meet Field Strategy Coordinator for Global Aid Network (GAiN)
- Women and Finance Workshop, Sept. 27
- Investing with National Covenant Properties
- 2019 Budget Planning
- Link to Our Parking Lot Replacement Web Page
- Short Congregational Meeting & Vote This Sunday (Sept 9) Please Plan to Stay
- Our Severe Weather Shelter Needs Helpers, No Experience Necessary
- Children’s Ministry Needs Helpers, No Experience Necessary
- Fall Immerse Bible Reading Adventure Begins September 9
- Alafia Returns September 5
- An Unlikely Ally (Luke 12:22-31) on September 16, 2018.
- Belief That Gives Life (Genesis 1:1-2) on September 9, 2018.
- Learning From Our Past (Hebrews 11:1-3) on September 2, 2018.
- Overwhelming, Never Ending, Reckless Love of God (Ephesians 1:3-14) on August 26, 2018.
- Invincible and Beautiful Kingdom on August 19, 2018.