Due to the snow making it difficult to rake leaves, we postponed the Community Caring Weekend to November 5th, from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. There’s time to sign up and bless our neighbors by raking their leaves, and by November 5 there will be lots of leaves to rake!!
- New Directory Photos!
- Women’s Advent Brunch 12/14
- Women’s Dinner Out – this Friday 12/6
- Powderburn is coming – January 18-20!
- AWCC Men’s Retreat
- Join us as we decorate for Christmas!
- Save the Date: Christmas Tree Lighting on Dec. 1st!
- 2020 Budget Proposal
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Advent Hope for Everyday Life (Romans 5:1-5) on December 8, 2019.
- Advent Peace...First Things First (Isaiah 9:6-7) on December 1, 2019.
- The Vulnerability Petition (James 1:2-5) on November 24, 2019.
- Serious and Not-So-Serious Sin (Matthew 18:21-35) on November 17, 2019.
- Living For More (Matthew 6:19-33) on November 10, 2019.