The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Maundy Thursday Celebration
- Volunteers Needed for Easter Breakfast
- Two Easter Services with Breakfast in Between
- Good Friday Service, April 19, 7:00pm
- Pastor Jordan McCaslin Teaching March 31!
- Pastor Casey Franklin Teaching March 24!
- Pre-Easter Church Clean-up
- New Member Welcome April 7
- VBS is June 10-14th!
- Men’s Breakfast (March 16)