The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Jan. 20)
- Taking Down Christmas! This Saturday (Jan. 13, 10am)
- How’s your Philippians reading and memorizing going?
- Our Next Immerse Bible Reading Experience Starts Feb. 4
- Women’s IF:Table Events for January
- Prayer Gathering Returns Jan. 10
- Alafia Food & Fellowship Returns Jan. 10
- Men’s Retreat Jan. 26-28
- Powderburn High School Retreat, Jan. 13-15
- Council Meeting, Monday, January 8, 7:00pm