The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- No Worship Service at AWCC Sunday, July 28
- Mark Your Calendar for AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: September 7-8
- Potential 2020 Ecuador Mission Trip
- Updates from the AWCC Outreach Team
- Sharing Our Faith Stories
- Community Garage Sale
- Parking Lot Goal Reached!
- Royal Family Kids Camp Volunteer Opportunities
- Men’s Breakfast, June 15
- Vacation Bible School is June 10-14!
- The Beautiful Gruesome Truth (1 John 5:1-12) on July 14, 2019.
- More Than a Dream! (1 John 4:7-21) on July 7, 2019.
- Fear Not = Active Trust (Habakkuk 3:17-19) on June 30, 2019.
- Sacrifice for His Sake (1 John 3:11-24) on June 23, 2019.
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 John 4:1-9) on June 23, 2019.