The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Women’s Advent Brunch, Saturday Dec. 15, 9:30am
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, Dec. 15, 8:30am
- Annual AWCC Pancake Breakfast, Dec. 30, 9:30am
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service and Story, 6:00pm
- Help Needed: We Are On-call Next Week (December 2-8) for Our Severe Weather Shelter
- Alternative Parking NOT Needed December 2/Parking Lot Work Delayed
- Parking Lot Update
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- Good News of Great Joy (Luke 2:8-20) on December 9, 2018.
- Ultimate Hope (Matthew 1:18-23) on December 2, 2018.
- Making the Most of Advent (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 25, 2018.
- So Much For Which To Be Thankful (Colossians 2:6-10) on November 18, 2018.
- An Abundance of Blessings (Ephesians 1:3-14) on November 11, 2018.