The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- It’s Official!! Congrats to Pastor Sarah
- Sunday Night Bike Rides are Back, Beginning July 1
- The June Up-to-Date at Applewood Newsletter Available
- Pastor Guy McCaslin Speaking This Sunday! (June 17)
- Confirmation Graduation is This Sunday (June 17)
- Please Pray for VBS (It’s This Week, June 11-15, 9-11:30am)
- Men’s Breakfast, This Saturday (June 16, 8:30am)
- Jesus Was in a Life Group, We Have Options for You!
- Guest Speaker Dan Mulay, This Sunday, June 10
- Our 2018/2019 Parking Lot Renovation Capital Campaign is On
- An Oldie But a Goody (2 Timothy 3:12-17) on June 17, 2018.
- God's Construction Projects (Ephesians 2:8-10) on June 10, 2018.
- The Observatory - 3 Places to See God's Glory on June 3, 2018.
- Hearts That Long For His Life (Ephesians 4:29-5:2) on May 27, 2018.
- Talking Like God To and About One Another (Ephesians 4:29-5:2) on May 20, 2018.