The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- New Directory Photos!
- Women’s Advent Brunch 12/14
- Women’s Dinner Out – this Friday 12/6
- Powderburn is coming – January 18-20!
- AWCC Men’s Retreat
- Join us as we decorate for Christmas!
- Save the Date: Christmas Tree Lighting on Dec. 1st!
- 2020 Budget Proposal
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Advent Peace...First Things First (Isaiah 9:6-7) on December 1, 2019.
- The Vulnerability Petition (James 1:2-5) on November 24, 2019.
- Serious and Not-So-Serious Sin (Matthew 18:21-35) on November 17, 2019.
- Living For More (Matthew 6:19-33) on November 10, 2019.
- Longing for More (1 Corinthians 13:1-13) on November 3, 2019.