The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Immerse Bible Group-Order Deadline: Tuesday, Aug. 21
- “Be A Tool” Day of Service
- Installation of Pastor Sarah & Lunch, Sunday, Aug. 26
- Parking Lot Loan Congregational Meet. & Vote
- HELP: We Need Children’s Ministries Volunteers (Serve Just 1 Sunday/Month)
- The Newsletter is on Break
- Time to sign up for the Fall Immerse Bible Reading adventure.
- BBQ @ The Seybold’s, Friday, August 10th
- Our Annual Church Picnic and Baptism (This Sunday, Aug. 5)
- CANCELED: Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, August 4