The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Work Has Started on the Parking Lot
- Men’s Breakfast (Sat., Oct. 20, 8:30am)
- Please Pray for God’s Provision for our Next Office Administrator
- 2019 Budget Planning in Final Steps
- Volunteers and Meals Needed for Severe Weather Shelter Network
- We Are On-call Next Week for Severe Weather Shelter (Oct 7-13)
- New Start Time for Sunday Bike Rides (4:00pm)
- Open House to Meet Field Strategy Coordinator for Global Aid Network (GAiN)
- Women and Finance Workshop, Sept. 27
- Investing with National Covenant Properties
- Motivation for Bright Living (Philippians 2:8-15) on October 21, 2018.
- A Really, Really Big Deal (1 Corinthians 15:1-58) on October 14, 2018.
- The Willing Sacrifice of Amazing Love (John 10:14-21) on October 7, 2018.
- A New Life Authority (Hebrews 1:1-14) on September 30, 2018.
- Choosing Discipline Over Regret on September 23, 2018.