The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Women’s Retreat (April 26-28)
- Newcomer’s Lunch
- Discovering AWCC Membership Class (March 3)
- Leadership Meetings
- Congregational Meeting March 3
- Our 2018 Annual Report is Available Here
- NEW DATE of FEB. 13: Valentine College Care Package Preparation
- Gluten Free Communion Bread
- 2019 Annual Meeting
- Our Spring Immerse Bible Reading Experience
- Life-giving Death (John 12:20-28) on February 10, 2019.
- It's a Public Thing (Matthew 1:1-17) on February 3, 2019.
- Dream Big, Live Best (Philippians 4:10-13) on January 27, 2019.
- Step into the Adventure (Acts 4:1-20) on January 20, 2019.
- Taking the Lead As a Follower (Matthew 28:16-20) on January 13, 2019.