The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- No Immerse Groups this Sunday due to PICNIC! (Sept. 24)
- TONIGHT, Alafia Returns (Sept. 20)
- Planning Meetings for 2018 Budget
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, September 16
- Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, Sept 2
- IMMERSE Electronic Bible Reading Materials
- September IF:Tables
- POSTPONED: Picnic and Service of Baptism, NOW September 24, (originally was scheduled for Aug. 27)
- New Dates for Remaining August IF:Tables
- Church Picnic and Service of Baptism (Sept. 24)
- Kingdom Sowing (Mark 4:1-20) on September 10, 2017.
- The Story Continues (Psalm 65:1-13) on September 3, 2017.
- Presence in the Ups and Downs (1 Kings 18:1-19:21) on August 27, 2017.
- Staying When Leaving is Easier (Ruth 1:1-19) on August 20, 2017.
- Reigning on the World's Parade (Isaiah 6:1-8) on August 13, 2017.