The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- November Men’s Breakfast Cancelled
- Thanksgiving Eve Service, Wed., Nov. 22, 7:00pm
- Help Needed: Church Decorating, Saturday, December 2
- Help Needed: Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Church Directory INFORMATION Updates are in Progress
- Covenant World Relief Soup Can Banks
- The Free Personal Finance Seminar is Sunday (Nov. 12)
- Calling all Bakers (We Need Cookies)
- Last Alafia of the Season is Nov. 15
- Council Meeting, Mon. Nov. 6, 7:00pm at Church
- Making the Most of a Gift (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 19, 2017.
- Reasons for Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 12, 2017.
- We Must Remember! (Hebrews 13:1-3) on November 5, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part Two) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 29, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part One) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 22, 2017.