The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- VBS Decorating, June 10, 9:00am to Noon
- VBS Photographer Needed
- VBS Training, June 3, 10:15am
- VBS Spare Change Jar
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, May 20, 8:30am at Church
- Ice Cream Party After Church, May 21
- Thanks, Sarah & Chad for the Lobby Announcements TV
- Needed! Children’s Ministries Summer Helpers
- Needed! VBS Artists, VBS Supplies, VBS Helpers
- Newcomer Cookout Sunday, May 7, 5 pm
- The Heart's Treasure (Matthew 6:19-24) on May 21, 2017.
- The Abundant Life of a Living Sacrifice (Luke 12:1-59) on May 14, 2017.
- Like Him for Others (Philippians 2:3-7) on May 7, 2017.
- The Great Challenge of a Living Sacrifice (Romans 12:1-21) on April 30, 2017.
- A Life Response to "Christ is Risen!" (Romans 12:1-21) on April 23, 2017.