The past week the plumbing around the tower was completed and backfilled. You can see the beginnings of the tower out front. Electrical work continues. This next week the new sewer line will be trenched to the street. It will run from the new east addition, around the north side of the building, then west to Zinnia Street. Plumbing will also be worked on for the east addition. All access to the building direct from the parking lot will be cut off during the week. It will be possible to walk around the east side of the building to get access. The best option will be to enter through the Community Garden gate. From there, all the doors to the building will be accessible – none of them will be blocked. Access from the parking lot will be hopefully restored for next Sunday.
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Help Needed for Kids During Immerse Bible Discussion Groups
- 2017 Giving Statements
- Valentine’s Day College Care Packages
- NO Alafia or Prayer Gathering This Wednesday (Jan. 24), Uth WILL Meet
- Sharing Words of Grace - The Power of Encouragement (Ephesians 4:29-30) on February 18, 2018.
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.