June 10-14th to be exact. What a great way to serve our children and reach out to our community as we work to make fully devoted followers of Jesus. If you are interested in helping out, sign up on the form in the lobby or talk to Sarah Lynch. There are LOTS of ways to help – with the kids that week or with preparations and decorations beforehand.
- No Worship Service at AWCC Sunday, July 28
- Mark Your Calendar for AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: September 7-8
- Potential 2020 Ecuador Mission Trip
- Updates from the AWCC Outreach Team
- Sharing Our Faith Stories
- Community Garage Sale
- Parking Lot Goal Reached!
- Royal Family Kids Camp Volunteer Opportunities
- Men’s Breakfast, June 15
- Vacation Bible School is June 10-14!
- The Beautiful Gruesome Truth (1 John 5:1-12) on July 14, 2019.
- More Than a Dream! (1 John 4:7-21) on July 7, 2019.
- Fear Not = Active Trust (Habakkuk 3:17-19) on June 30, 2019.
- Sacrifice for His Sake (1 John 3:11-24) on June 23, 2019.
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 John 4:1-9) on June 23, 2019.