Maundy Thursday Celebration For many in the Christian faith, Holy Week will include a Maundy Thursday Service. Unique to this service is foot washing. The word “maundy” is derived from the Latin meaning “commandment” and Maundy Thursday commemorates Jesus washing the feet of his disciples, and commanding them to do the same for one another (John 13). Anyone interested in hosting and leading a Maundy Thursday service in their home? Contact Pastor Guy. He will gladly help you plan for it. It is a simple yet meaningful time of fellowship!
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Listen: A Prayer Initiative (Begins Oct. 27)
- Planning For 2020 Budget
- Newcomer Lunch, Sunday, September 29, 12:30pm
- AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: Sept. 7-8
- Women’s Ministry Moment & IF:Table Events
- The Leadership Team Invites YOU to Dive into Discipleship & Prayer (with Links to Resources & Survey)
- A New Men’s Group
- Covenant Women’s Retreat! Nov. 2-3
- Annual Church Picnic and Baptism, Aug. 18
- Mission Possible (Matthew 28:16-20) on October 13, 2019.
- A Convincing Visual (Romans 12:1-13) on October 6, 2019.
- Living Sacfifice...The Best Kind! (Romans 12:1-13) on September 29, 2019.
- Who Are We Doing This For? (Exodus 20:1-6) on September 22, 2019.
- Living Our Mission (1 Corinthians 12:12-28) on September 15, 2019.