Those who know Jesus have a faith story; how we first encountered Him and how He has changed our lives! Knowing Him is always a result of the sweet grace of God and that is so worth talking about. Have you told anyone your story lately? Each month, on a Sunday morning, for the rest of the year we want to feature someone’s story. Would you be interested in taking 3-4 minutes on a Sunday morning to share your story with the AWCC family? If so, contact Pastor Guy. He would love to talk with you about it!
- No Worship Service at AWCC Sunday, July 28
- Mark Your Calendar for AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: September 7-8
- Potential 2020 Ecuador Mission Trip
- Updates from the AWCC Outreach Team
- Sharing Our Faith Stories
- Community Garage Sale
- Parking Lot Goal Reached!
- Royal Family Kids Camp Volunteer Opportunities
- Men’s Breakfast, June 15
- Vacation Bible School is June 10-14!
- The Beautiful Gruesome Truth (1 John 5:1-12) on July 14, 2019.
- More Than a Dream! (1 John 4:7-21) on July 7, 2019.
- Fear Not = Active Trust (Habakkuk 3:17-19) on June 30, 2019.
- Sacrifice for His Sake (1 John 3:11-24) on June 23, 2019.
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 John 4:1-9) on June 23, 2019.