Those who know Jesus have a faith story; how we first encountered Him and how He has changed our lives! Knowing Him is always a result of the sweet grace of God and that is so worth talking about. Have you told anyone your story lately? Each month, on a Sunday morning, for the rest of the year we want to feature someone’s story. Would you be interested in taking 3-4 minutes on a Sunday morning to share your story with the AWCC family? If so, contact Pastor Guy. He would love to talk with you about it!
- Men’s Breakfast, Sat., May 18, 8:30am
- VBS Training, Sat., June 1, 10-11am
- Ice Cream Party, Sun., May 19
- VBS Art/Decoration Making, Sat., May 18
- Potluck Lunch May 19
- Community Room “Library” is Closing
- VBS is Coming Soon. Help Wanted!
- Global 6K for Water, Saturday, May 4
- Flowers on the Cross
- Maundy Thursday Celebration