Those who know Jesus have a faith story; how we first encountered Him and how He has changed our lives! Knowing Him is always a result of the sweet grace of God and that is so worth talking about. Have you told anyone your story lately? Each month, on a Sunday morning, for the rest of the year we want to feature someone’s story. Would you be interested in taking 3-4 minutes on a Sunday morning to share your story with the AWCC family? If so, contact Pastor Guy. He would love to talk with you about it!
- Pastor Jordan McCaslin Teaching March 31!
- Pastor Casey Franklin Teaching March 24!
- Pre-Easter Church Clean-up
- New Member Welcome April 7
- VBS is June 10-14th!
- Men’s Breakfast (March 16)
- Congregational Meeting March 17 After Worship
- Community Garden Events
- Ash Wednesday Service
- Sharing Our Faith Stories!