Each year we try and find a weekend to get away and touch base with other men here at AWCC. This weekend retreat is designed for as little or as much interaction as you want to be a part of. We all carry different kinds of loads as we go through our daily lives. Each year it’s a good time for a check-in and to get a chance to hang out with some of the great men here at AWCC that you may not know that well.
Weekend activities include:
Ping-pong, foosball, human curling, hiking, and time to just relax..
· We try to leave AWCC around 5 and have supper along the way.
· Our meals together are; Sat; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sunday brunch.
· Camp is handicap accessible.
· Cost; $120.00 for 2 nights
· Please feel free to bring a friend and musical instruments.
· All bedding and towels are provided.
· Visit Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp’s website www.rmmc.org for more info about camp and directions.