National Covenant Properties has approved our loan application for the parking lot. We will need congregational approval of some specific text for that. The meeting will be Sept. 9 after the service, and we will need members to attend for the vote. Heather will work to keep the meeting short so folks can dive into the Immerse Bible reading discussion as quickly as possible.
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- No Alafia Oct. 31
- Last Church Bike Ride of the Season is Oct. 28
- International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church Sunday, Nov. 4
- Operation Christmas Child
- Office Admin Search is Over
- Women’s Breakfast, Nov. 3
- Work Has Started on the Parking Lot
- An Abundance of Blessings (Ephesians 1:3-14) on November 11, 2018.
- Divine Design (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) on November 4, 2018.
- The Help We Need (John 14:1-31) on October 28, 2018.
- Motivation for Bright Living (Philippians 2:8-15) on October 21, 2018.
- A Really, Really Big Deal (1 Corinthians 15:1-58) on October 14, 2018.