So that families may participate in the Immerse Bible discussion groups for the 8 Sundays from February 4th through March 25th, we could use some help with childcare during that time. Would you be available to help out 1 of these Sundays? The time runs from roughly 11:45-12:00, and there will be snacks and activities provided – no need for you to prepare anything! All helpers must be background-checked, but it is an easy process. There is a sign-up sheet on the kids’ check-in cart in the lobby, or please contact Sarah Lynch.
- No Worship Service at AWCC Sunday, July 28
- Mark Your Calendar for AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: September 7-8
- Potential 2020 Ecuador Mission Trip
- Updates from the AWCC Outreach Team
- Sharing Our Faith Stories
- Community Garage Sale
- Parking Lot Goal Reached!
- Royal Family Kids Camp Volunteer Opportunities
- Men’s Breakfast, June 15
- Vacation Bible School is June 10-14!
- The Beautiful Gruesome Truth (1 John 5:1-12) on July 14, 2019.
- More Than a Dream! (1 John 4:7-21) on July 7, 2019.
- Fear Not = Active Trust (Habakkuk 3:17-19) on June 30, 2019.
- Sacrifice for His Sake (1 John 3:11-24) on June 23, 2019.
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 John 4:1-9) on June 23, 2019.