So that families may participate in the Immerse Bible discussion groups for the 8 Sundays from February 4th through March 25th, we could use some help with childcare during that time. Would you be available to help out 1 of these Sundays? The time runs from roughly 11:45-12:00, and there will be snacks and activities provided – no need for you to prepare anything! All helpers must be background-checked, but it is an easy process. There is a sign-up sheet on the kids’ check-in cart in the lobby, or please contact Sarah Lynch.
- 6th Graders Move Up This Sunday, May 20
- The May “Up-to-Date at Applewood” Newsletter Available Here
- It’s Time to Replace the Parking Lot
- Ice Cream Party, May 20
- High School Senior Celebration and Lunch This Sunday (May 6)
- A new ECC Midwest Conference church is going public this week!
- Gary Walter Retiring as President of the ECC
- Women’s Breakfast, May 5
- Congratulations to PASTOR Sarah Lynch
- Welcome to “Up-to-Date at Applewood” a Monthly Newsletter