So that families may participate in the Immerse Bible discussion groups for the 8 Sundays from February 4th through March 25th, we could use some help with childcare during that time. Would you be available to help out 1 of these Sundays? The time runs from roughly 11:45-12:00, and there will be snacks and activities provided – no need for you to prepare anything! All helpers must be background-checked, but it is an easy process. There is a sign-up sheet on the kids’ check-in cart in the lobby, or please contact Sarah Lynch.
- Immerse Bible Group-Order Deadline: Tuesday, Aug. 21
- “Be A Tool” Day of Service
- Installation of Pastor Sarah & Lunch, Sunday, Aug. 26
- Parking Lot Loan Congregational Meet. & Vote
- HELP: We Need Children’s Ministries Volunteers (Serve Just 1 Sunday/Month)
- The Newsletter is on Break
- Time to sign up for the Fall Immerse Bible Reading adventure.
- BBQ @ The Seybold’s, Friday, August 10th
- Our Annual Church Picnic and Baptism (This Sunday, Aug. 5)
- CANCELED: Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, August 4