So that families may participate in the Immerse Bible discussion groups for the 8 Sundays from February 4th through March 25th, we could use some help with childcare during that time. Would you be available to help out 1 of these Sundays? The time runs from roughly 11:45-12:00, and there will be snacks and activities provided – no need for you to prepare anything! All helpers must be background-checked, but it is an easy process. There is a sign-up sheet on the kids’ check-in cart in the lobby, or please contact Sarah Lynch.
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Help Needed for Kids During Immerse Bible Discussion Groups
- 2017 Giving Statements
- Valentine’s Day College Care Packages
- NO Alafia or Prayer Gathering This Wednesday (Jan. 24), Uth WILL Meet
- Sharing Words of Grace - The Power of Encouragement (Ephesians 4:29-30) on February 18, 2018.
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.