So that families may participate in the Immerse Bible discussion groups for the 8 Sundays from February 4th through March 25th, we could use some help with childcare during that time. Would you be available to help out 1 of these Sundays? The time runs from roughly 11:45-12:00, and there will be snacks and activities provided – no need for you to prepare anything! All helpers must be background-checked, but it is an easy process. There is a sign-up sheet on the kids’ check-in cart in the lobby, or please contact Sarah Lynch.
- Parking Lot Update
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- No Alafia Oct. 31
- Last Church Bike Ride of the Season is Oct. 28
- International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church Sunday, Nov. 4
- Operation Christmas Child
- Office Admin Search is Over
- Women’s Breakfast, Nov. 3
- So Much For Which To Be Thankful (Colossians 2:6-10) on November 18, 2018.
- An Abundance of Blessings (Ephesians 1:3-14) on November 11, 2018.
- Divine Design (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) on November 4, 2018.
- The Help We Need (John 14:1-31) on October 28, 2018.
- Motivation for Bright Living (Philippians 2:8-15) on October 21, 2018.