Personal finance seminar this coming Sunday following worship. It is free for anyone who wants to attend. It is sponsored by Covenant Trust Company, which is owned by the Evangelical Covenant Church, our denomination. CTC has been helping people with investments, retirement planning and and personal finance for over 30 years. The seminar will last about 60 minutes with some snacks to hold you over until lunch. Todd Mitchell, the presenter, is a good friend of mine and he’s looking forward to meeting as many of you as would like to come! Come learn how to get your Financial Life in Order this Sunday, Nov. 11, in the sanctuary following worship.
- Our nursery age kids need some caregivers.
- Helpers Needed: Our Severe Weather Shelter is Next Week (Dec. 10-16)
- Thanks: Covenant World Relief Donations (Possible Record)
- Thanks: Tree Lighting Helpers and Children’s Program Helpers
- Help Wanted: Church Decorating, Saturday, Dec. 2
- Council of Deacons Meeting, Monday, Dec. 4
- UPDATED IF:Tables December
- Help Wanted: Christmas Tree Lighting, Dec. 3
- November Men’s Breakfast Cancelled
- Thanksgiving Eve Service, Wed., Nov. 22, 7:00pm
- Joy: The Gift of Belonging (Luke 2:8-11) on December 10, 2017.
- The Gift of Greater Peace (Romans 5:1-2) on December 3, 2017.
- Certainty in the Ups and Downs (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 26, 2017.
- Making the Most of a Gift (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 19, 2017.
- Reasons for Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 12, 2017.