Personal finance seminar this coming Sunday following worship. It is free for anyone who wants to attend. It is sponsored by Covenant Trust Company, which is owned by the Evangelical Covenant Church, our denomination. CTC has been helping people with investments, retirement planning and and personal finance for over 30 years. The seminar will last about 60 minutes with some snacks to hold you over until lunch. Todd Mitchell, the presenter, is a good friend of mine and he’s looking forward to meeting as many of you as would like to come! Come learn how to get your Financial Life in Order this Sunday, Nov. 11, in the sanctuary following worship.
- No Alafia Oct. 31
- Last Church Bike Ride of the Season is Oct. 28
- International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church Sunday, Nov. 4
- Operation Christmas Child
- Office Admin Search is Over
- Women’s Breakfast, Nov. 3
- Work Has Started on the Parking Lot
- Men’s Breakfast (Sat., Oct. 20, 8:30am)
- Please Pray for God’s Provision for our Next Office Administrator
- 2019 Budget Planning in Final Steps
- An Abundance of Blessings (Ephesians 1:3-14) on November 11, 2018.
- Divine Design (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) on November 4, 2018.
- The Help We Need (John 14:1-31) on October 28, 2018.
- Motivation for Bright Living (Philippians 2:8-15) on October 21, 2018.
- A Really, Really Big Deal (1 Corinthians 15:1-58) on October 14, 2018.