Personal finance seminar this coming Sunday following worship. It is free for anyone who wants to attend. It is sponsored by Covenant Trust Company, which is owned by the Evangelical Covenant Church, our denomination. CTC has been helping people with investments, retirement planning and and personal finance for over 30 years. The seminar will last about 60 minutes with some snacks to hold you over until lunch. Todd Mitchell, the presenter, is a good friend of mine and he’s looking forward to meeting as many of you as would like to come! Come learn how to get your Financial Life in Order this Sunday, Nov. 11, in the sanctuary following worship.
- 6th Graders Move Up This Sunday, May 20
- The May “Up-to-Date at Applewood” Newsletter Available Here
- It’s Time to Replace the Parking Lot
- Ice Cream Party, May 20
- High School Senior Celebration and Lunch This Sunday (May 6)
- A new ECC Midwest Conference church is going public this week!
- Gary Walter Retiring as President of the ECC
- Women’s Breakfast, May 5
- Congratulations to PASTOR Sarah Lynch
- Welcome to “Up-to-Date at Applewood” a Monthly Newsletter