Personal finance seminar this coming Sunday following worship. It is free for anyone who wants to attend. It is sponsored by Covenant Trust Company, which is owned by the Evangelical Covenant Church, our denomination. CTC has been helping people with investments, retirement planning and and personal finance for over 30 years. The seminar will last about 60 minutes with some snacks to hold you over until lunch. Todd Mitchell, the presenter, is a good friend of mine and he’s looking forward to meeting as many of you as would like to come! Come learn how to get your Financial Life in Order this Sunday, Nov. 11, in the sanctuary following worship.
- Immerse Bible Group-Order Deadline: Tuesday, Aug. 21
- “Be A Tool” Day of Service
- Installation of Pastor Sarah & Lunch, Sunday, Aug. 26
- Parking Lot Loan Congregational Meet. & Vote
- HELP: We Need Children’s Ministries Volunteers (Serve Just 1 Sunday/Month)
- The Newsletter is on Break
- Time to sign up for the Fall Immerse Bible Reading adventure.
- BBQ @ The Seybold’s, Friday, August 10th
- Our Annual Church Picnic and Baptism (This Sunday, Aug. 5)
- CANCELED: Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, August 4