Hope House of Colorado is looking for Weekend Residential Counselors. Residential Counselors maintain the structure of the Hope House Program, enforce adherence to rules and policies as well provide encouragement, relationship and fellowship to Hope House residents. Hope House of Colorado empowers parenting teenage moms to achieve personal and economic self-sufficiency and to understand their significance in God’s sight, resulting in a healthy future for their children.
- Applicant must be female and over the age of 21.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- A background/criminal check must be completed before employment is granted.
- Experience working with at-risk adolescent girls and teen moms a plus.
If interested or want more information, please email Nicole Feltes at email@example.com.
Hope House of Colorado is Looking for volunteers that can give a teen mom a much deserved break!
- Volunteers or groups (MOPS, Small group) who would like to bring dinner for 5 adults/4 children on Saturdays.
- Dinner for a once a month “Mom’s Night Out” (15 adults and 10 children)
Dinners can be as simple as macaroni and cheese, salad and cookies for dessert. King Soopers gift cards also appreciated for those who would like to contribute to purchasing a meal.
For more information or to volunteer please contact Hope House.