Children’s Ministries is looking for workers who would be willing to serve in Preschool or the Toddler/Nursery age whenever we have a fifth Sunday. We have two fifth Sundays left in 2012 — September and December. Then in 2013, fifth Sundays are March 31 (Easter), June 30, September 29 and December 29. Maybe you have wanted to serve, but didn’t know if you could commit to once a month. This is a way for you to be the hands and feet of Jesus to our youngest ones at AWCC!
- No Worship Service at AWCC Sunday, July 28
- Mark Your Calendar for AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: September 7-8
- Potential 2020 Ecuador Mission Trip
- Updates from the AWCC Outreach Team
- Sharing Our Faith Stories
- Community Garage Sale
- Parking Lot Goal Reached!
- Royal Family Kids Camp Volunteer Opportunities
- Men’s Breakfast, June 15
- Vacation Bible School is June 10-14!
- The Beautiful Gruesome Truth (1 John 5:1-12) on July 14, 2019.
- More Than a Dream! (1 John 4:7-21) on July 7, 2019.
- Fear Not = Active Trust (Habakkuk 3:17-19) on June 30, 2019.
- Sacrifice for His Sake (1 John 3:11-24) on June 23, 2019.
- Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing (1 John 4:1-9) on June 23, 2019.