Children’s Ministries is looking for workers who would be willing to serve in Preschool or the Toddler/Nursery age whenever we have a fifth Sunday. We have two fifth Sundays left in 2012 — September and December. Then in 2013, fifth Sundays are March 31 (Easter), June 30, September 29 and December 29. Maybe you have wanted to serve, but didn’t know if you could commit to once a month. This is a way for you to be the hands and feet of Jesus to our youngest ones at AWCC!
- 6th Graders Move Up This Sunday, May 20
- The May “Up-to-Date at Applewood” Newsletter Available Here
- It’s Time to Replace the Parking Lot
- Ice Cream Party, May 20
- High School Senior Celebration and Lunch This Sunday (May 6)
- A new ECC Midwest Conference church is going public this week!
- Gary Walter Retiring as President of the ECC
- Women’s Breakfast, May 5
- Congratulations to PASTOR Sarah Lynch
- Welcome to “Up-to-Date at Applewood” a Monthly Newsletter