Lord God, giver of eternal life and hope; we praise you for your goodness and mercy. Moved by our brokenness and rebellion, you sent your Son, Jesus the Messiah, to restore us to peace with you, others and ourselves. We are grateful for Christ and His obedience to face the cross and suffer on our behalf. Sharpen our focus upon Him, so that we might respond with appropriate gratitude to His sacrifice for us. We ask this in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Listen: A Prayer Initiative (Begins Oct. 27)
- Planning For 2020 Budget
- Newcomer Lunch, Sunday, September 29, 12:30pm
- AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: Sept. 7-8
- Women’s Ministry Moment & IF:Table Events
- The Leadership Team Invites YOU to Dive into Discipleship & Prayer (with Links to Resources & Survey)
- A New Men’s Group
- Covenant Women’s Retreat! Nov. 2-3
- Divine Invitation (Audio Problems) (Matthew 6:5-15) on October 20, 2019.
- Mission Possible (Matthew 28:16-20) on October 13, 2019.
- A Convincing Visual (Romans 12:1-13) on October 6, 2019.
- Living Sacfifice...The Best Kind! (Romans 12:1-13) on September 29, 2019.
- Who Are We Doing This For? (Exodus 20:1-6) on September 22, 2019.