Lots happened this week! More painting, more “de-construction” in the northeast corner of the basement (new Preschool room and stairs!), and the opening for the new stairs was made, the sink was installed in the nursery, and more!! Thank you, Just Builders!
- Women’s Advent Brunch, Saturday Dec. 15, 9:30am
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, Dec. 15, 8:30am
- Annual AWCC Pancake Breakfast, Dec. 30, 9:30am
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service and Story, 6:00pm
- Help Needed: We Are On-call Next Week (December 2-8) for Our Severe Weather Shelter
- Alternative Parking NOT Needed December 2/Parking Lot Work Delayed
- Parking Lot Update
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- Advent Peace (Luke 2:1-32) on December 16, 2018.
- Good News of Great Joy (Luke 2:8-20) on December 9, 2018.
- Ultimate Hope (Matthew 1:18-23) on December 2, 2018.
- Making the Most of Advent (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 25, 2018.
- So Much For Which To Be Thankful (Colossians 2:6-10) on November 18, 2018.