Thank you, AWCC Family, for your donations of supplies, money and time to provide some foster kids in Jefferson County with a fun night. It was a night filled with laughter, fun, and great kids and volunteers! A great way to be the hand and feet of Jesus to these families!
- November Men’s Breakfast Cancelled
- Thanksgiving Eve Service, Wed., Nov. 22, 7:00pm
- Help Needed: Church Decorating, Saturday, December 2
- Help Needed: Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Church Directory INFORMATION Updates are in Progress
- Covenant World Relief Soup Can Banks
- The Free Personal Finance Seminar is Sunday (Nov. 12)
- Calling all Bakers (We Need Cookies)
- Last Alafia of the Season is Nov. 15
- Council Meeting, Mon. Nov. 6, 7:00pm at Church
- Reasons for Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 12, 2017.
- We Must Remember! (Hebrews 13:1-3) on November 5, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part Two) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 29, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part One) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 22, 2017.
- Fruitful Living is Found in the If (John 15:1-8) on October 15, 2017.