God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Women’s Advent Brunch, Saturday Dec. 15, 9:30am
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, Dec. 15, 8:30am
- Annual AWCC Pancake Breakfast, Dec. 30, 9:30am
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service and Story, 6:00pm
- Help Needed: We Are On-call Next Week (December 2-8) for Our Severe Weather Shelter
- Alternative Parking NOT Needed December 2/Parking Lot Work Delayed
- Parking Lot Update
- Pie Fellowship after Thanksgiving Eve Service
- No Alafia, Uth, or Prayer Gathering Nov. 21
- Thanksgiving Eve Service (7:00pm, Nov. 21)
- Advent Peace (Luke 2:1-32) on December 16, 2018.
- Good News of Great Joy (Luke 2:8-20) on December 9, 2018.
- Ultimate Hope (Matthew 1:18-23) on December 2, 2018.
- Making the Most of Advent (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 25, 2018.
- So Much For Which To Be Thankful (Colossians 2:6-10) on November 18, 2018.