God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Listen: A Prayer Initiative (Begins Oct. 27)
- Planning For 2020 Budget
- Newcomer Lunch, Sunday, September 29, 12:30pm
- AWCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration: Sept. 7-8
- Women’s Ministry Moment & IF:Table Events
- The Leadership Team Invites YOU to Dive into Discipleship & Prayer (with Links to Resources & Survey)
- A New Men’s Group
- Covenant Women’s Retreat! Nov. 2-3
- Divine Invitation (Audio Problems) (Matthew 6:5-15) on October 20, 2019.
- Mission Possible (Matthew 28:16-20) on October 13, 2019.
- A Convincing Visual (Romans 12:1-13) on October 6, 2019.
- Living Sacfifice...The Best Kind! (Romans 12:1-13) on September 29, 2019.
- Who Are We Doing This For? (Exodus 20:1-6) on September 22, 2019.