God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Women’s Retreat (April 26-28)
- Newcomer’s Lunch
- Discovering AWCC Membership Class (March 3)
- Leadership Meetings
- Congregational Meeting March 3
- Our 2018 Annual Report is Available Here
- NEW DATE of FEB. 13: Valentine College Care Package Preparation
- Gluten Free Communion Bread
- 2019 Annual Meeting
- Our Spring Immerse Bible Reading Experience
- Life-giving Death (John 12:20-28) on February 10, 2019.
- It's a Public Thing (Matthew 1:1-17) on February 3, 2019.
- Dream Big, Live Best (Philippians 4:10-13) on January 27, 2019.
- Step into the Adventure (Acts 4:1-20) on January 20, 2019.
- Taking the Lead As a Follower (Matthew 28:16-20) on January 13, 2019.