God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- 6th Graders Move Up This Sunday, May 20
- The May “Up-to-Date at Applewood” Newsletter Available Here
- It’s Time to Replace the Parking Lot
- Ice Cream Party, May 20
- High School Senior Celebration and Lunch This Sunday (May 6)
- A new ECC Midwest Conference church is going public this week!
- Gary Walter Retiring as President of the ECC
- Women’s Breakfast, May 5
- Congratulations to PASTOR Sarah Lynch
- Welcome to “Up-to-Date at Applewood” a Monthly Newsletter