God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY (Two Easter Services April 1, 8:30am & 10:30am, Continental Breakfast Between Services)
- The March Men’s Breakfast Has Been Moved to the 24th
- Immerse Bible Readers: If you have not already done so, please remember to pay for your book.
- Royal Family KIDS Camp Celebration/Fund Raiser and Camp Volunteer Info
- Help Needed: We’re On-call This Week for Severe Weather Shelter (March 4-10)
- Garden Plots Available: Soup, Salad, and Sign-up March 12
- Immerse Bible Discussion Groups: Sundays after Worship (Through March 25)
- Jesus was in a Life Group; we have options for you!
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 25): Pastor Casey Franklin
- We Were Recently Open for Severe Weather Shelter (So, we have laundry! Please help.)
- Loving Him Most (Matthew 4:1-11) on March 11, 2018.
- Is God Enough? (Matthew 4:1-11) on March 4, 2018.
- Whatever it Takes (Mark 2:1-12) on February 25, 2018.
- Sharing Words of Grace - The Power of Encouragement (Ephesians 4:29-30) on February 18, 2018.
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.