God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Maundy Thursday Celebration
- Volunteers Needed for Easter Breakfast
- Two Easter Services with Breakfast in Between
- Good Friday Service, April 19, 7:00pm
- Pastor Jordan McCaslin Teaching March 31!
- Pastor Casey Franklin Teaching March 24!
- Pre-Easter Church Clean-up
- New Member Welcome April 7
- VBS is June 10-14th!
- Men’s Breakfast (March 16)