God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Work Has Started on the Parking Lot
- Men’s Breakfast (Sat., Oct. 20, 8:30am)
- Please Pray for God’s Provision for our Next Office Administrator
- 2019 Budget Planning in Final Steps
- Volunteers and Meals Needed for Severe Weather Shelter Network
- We Are On-call Next Week for Severe Weather Shelter (Oct 7-13)
- New Start Time for Sunday Bike Rides (4:00pm)
- Open House to Meet Field Strategy Coordinator for Global Aid Network (GAiN)
- Women and Finance Workshop, Sept. 27
- Investing with National Covenant Properties
- Motivation for Bright Living (Philippians 2:8-15) on October 21, 2018.
- A Really, Really Big Deal (1 Corinthians 15:1-58) on October 14, 2018.
- The Willing Sacrifice of Amazing Love (John 10:14-21) on October 7, 2018.
- A New Life Authority (Hebrews 1:1-14) on September 30, 2018.
- Choosing Discipline Over Regret on September 23, 2018.