God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Jan. 20)
- Taking Down Christmas! This Saturday (Jan. 13, 10am)
- How’s your Philippians reading and memorizing going?
- Our Next Immerse Bible Reading Experience Starts Feb. 4
- Women’s IF:Table Events for January
- Prayer Gathering Returns Jan. 10
- Alafia Food & Fellowship Returns Jan. 10
- Men’s Retreat Jan. 26-28
- Powderburn High School Retreat, Jan. 13-15
- Council Meeting, Monday, January 8, 7:00pm