God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- New Directory Photos!
- Women’s Advent Brunch 12/14
- Women’s Dinner Out – this Friday 12/6
- Powderburn is coming – January 18-20!
- AWCC Men’s Retreat
- Join us as we decorate for Christmas!
- Save the Date: Christmas Tree Lighting on Dec. 1st!
- 2020 Budget Proposal
- Congregational Meeting Nov. 3rd
- Patty Thompson Preaching (Oct. 27)
- Advent Hope for Everyday Life (Romans 5:1-5) on December 8, 2019.
- Advent Peace...First Things First (Isaiah 9:6-7) on December 1, 2019.
- The Vulnerability Petition (James 1:2-5) on November 24, 2019.
- Serious and Not-So-Serious Sin (Matthew 18:21-35) on November 17, 2019.
- Living For More (Matthew 6:19-33) on November 10, 2019.