God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Immerse Bible Group-Order Deadline: Tuesday, Aug. 21
- “Be A Tool” Day of Service
- Installation of Pastor Sarah & Lunch, Sunday, Aug. 26
- Parking Lot Loan Congregational Meet. & Vote
- HELP: We Need Children’s Ministries Volunteers (Serve Just 1 Sunday/Month)
- The Newsletter is on Break
- Time to sign up for the Fall Immerse Bible Reading adventure.
- BBQ @ The Seybold’s, Friday, August 10th
- Our Annual Church Picnic and Baptism (This Sunday, Aug. 5)
- CANCELED: Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, August 4