Children’s Ministries Needs Summer Helpers If you can help with the kids’ classes during the sermon on Sundays just for the summer months, please let Sarah know. Helping just once a month would be less than 3 hours of work the entire summer, but makes a lifetime impact on our kids.
- Women’s Retreat March 16-18
- Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Jan. 20)
- Taking Down Christmas! This Saturday (Jan. 13, 10am)
- How’s your Philippians reading and memorizing going?
- Our Next Immerse Bible Reading Experience Starts Feb. 4
- Women’s IF:Table Events for January
- Prayer Gathering Returns Jan. 10
- Alafia Food & Fellowship Returns Jan. 10
- Men’s Retreat Jan. 26-28
- Powderburn High School Retreat, Jan. 13-15
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.
- Surrender to Suffering Brings Joy (Flannigan Sharing at End) (Philippians 1:1-30) on January 14, 2018.
- Journey of Joy (Philippians 1:1-4:23) on January 7, 2018.
- Two Resolutions for 2018 (Philippians 4:6-7) on December 31, 2017.
- A Love Like No Other (John 3:16-17) on December 24, 2017.