Prayer Gathering: 7:15-8:30 PM—A time for coming together in desperate dependence upon God! We gather to listen and pray, and to follow the leading of the Spirit as He ministers among us. Do you have a desire to pray, or a need for prayer? Come join with others who are desperately seeking after God!
- November Men’s Breakfast Cancelled
- Thanksgiving Eve Service, Wed., Nov. 22, 7:00pm
- Help Needed: Church Decorating, Saturday, December 2
- Help Needed: Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Church Directory INFORMATION Updates are in Progress
- Covenant World Relief Soup Can Banks
- The Free Personal Finance Seminar is Sunday (Nov. 12)
- Calling all Bakers (We Need Cookies)
- Last Alafia of the Season is Nov. 15
- Council Meeting, Mon. Nov. 6, 7:00pm at Church
- Making the Most of a Gift (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 19, 2017.
- Reasons for Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 12, 2017.
- We Must Remember! (Hebrews 13:1-3) on November 5, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part Two) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 29, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part One) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 22, 2017.