Prayer Gathering: 7:15-8:30 PM—A time for coming together in desperate dependence upon God! We gather to listen and pray, and to follow the leading of the Spirit as He ministers among us. Do you have a desire to pray, or a need for prayer? Come join with others who are desperately seeking after God!
- Immerse Bible Discussion Groups, Sundays after Worship (Through March 25)
- Jesus was in a Life Group; we have options for you!
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 25): Pastor Casey Franklin
- We Were Recently Open for Severe Weather Shelter (So, we have laundry! Please help.)
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Sharing Words of Grace - The Power of Encouragement (Ephesians 4:29-30) on February 18, 2018.
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.