2017 Budget Proposal has been sent out to the congregation via email. If you did not receive it, please contact the church office. There are also copies on the table in the entry area. Please plan to attend the Congregational Budget approval meeting following worship time on Sunday November 13th The 40 Day Reading Discussion Groups may or may not meet on Sunday, November 13, depending on time needed for budget approval.
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Help Needed for Kids During Immerse Bible Discussion Groups
- 2017 Giving Statements
- Valentine’s Day College Care Packages
- NO Alafia or Prayer Gathering This Wednesday (Jan. 24), Uth WILL Meet
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.
- Surrender to Suffering Brings Joy (Flannigan Sharing at End) (Philippians 1:1-30) on January 14, 2018.