Everyone’s invited! We are having an ice cream party Saturday, May 14th at 6:00pm at AWCC to celebrate all the work our kids have put into learning Bible verses this year. If you are a child who has practiced verses, someone who has listened to verses, or if you would like to come honor these kids and enjoy some ice cream at the same time then we can’t wait to see you! See Sarah for more info.
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Help Needed for Kids During Immerse Bible Discussion Groups
- 2017 Giving Statements
- Valentine’s Day College Care Packages
- NO Alafia or Prayer Gathering This Wednesday (Jan. 24), Uth WILL Meet
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.
- Surrender to Suffering Brings Joy (Flannigan Sharing at End) (Philippians 1:1-30) on January 14, 2018.