It looks like we will not be open for the rest of the week. This means that we cannot count on our guests to help up with clean-up of the mats or the gathering of laundry. I am planning on being at AWCC around 2:00pm on Saturday to do this task. If you can be available at that time to help out, that would be great. The task would go much quicker with more hands. Please let me know if you can be there. I don’t anticipate that it would take more than an hour and probably less. Thank you – Tracy
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Help Needed for Kids During Immerse Bible Discussion Groups
- 2017 Giving Statements
- Valentine’s Day College Care Packages
- NO Alafia or Prayer Gathering This Wednesday (Jan. 24), Uth WILL Meet
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.
- Surrender to Suffering Brings Joy (Flannigan Sharing at End) (Philippians 1:1-30) on January 14, 2018.