It looks like we will not be open for the rest of the week. This means that we cannot count on our guests to help up with clean-up of the mats or the gathering of laundry. I am planning on being at AWCC around 2:00pm on Saturday to do this task. If you can be available at that time to help out, that would be great. The task would go much quicker with more hands. Please let me know if you can be there. I don’t anticipate that it would take more than an hour and probably less. Thank you – Tracy
- November Men’s Breakfast Cancelled
- Thanksgiving Eve Service, Wed., Nov. 22, 7:00pm
- Help Needed: Church Decorating, Saturday, December 2
- Help Needed: Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Church Directory INFORMATION Updates are in Progress
- Covenant World Relief Soup Can Banks
- The Free Personal Finance Seminar is Sunday (Nov. 12)
- Calling all Bakers (We Need Cookies)
- Last Alafia of the Season is Nov. 15
- Council Meeting, Mon. Nov. 6, 7:00pm at Church
- Making the Most of a Gift (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 19, 2017.
- Reasons for Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 12, 2017.
- We Must Remember! (Hebrews 13:1-3) on November 5, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part Two) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 29, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part One) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 22, 2017.