We anticipate having a full house at AWCC for Easter Sunday! That means we need some extra hands to serve in Children’s Ministries that day. If you’re interested, please pick up your application from Will and Mikki, and a form to complete for a background check. These need to be turned in no later than March 24, so everything can be completed!
- A Cross-Cultural Design Celebration and Fundraiser with Music by Daniel Sesay
- 11th Annual Community Garden Open House, July 17
- Teaching Next Sunday (July 9): John Lodwick
- Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, July 1
- AWCC is Part of AmazonSmile
- BBQ Potluck Hangout
- Thank You! from Sarah/VBS
- Brent Thompson, Preaching & Lunch/Workshop, June 11
- Council Meeting, June 5, All Are Welcome, 7:00pm at Church
- AWCC Governance Transition
- Trust For Life (Genesis 50:15-21) on June 25, 2017.
- The Ongoing Story of God's Glory (Psalm 65:1-13) on June 18, 2017.
- Greedom: Freedom from Greed thru Giving! (1 Timothy 6:17-19) on June 11, 2017.
- Power For the Extraordinary (Acts 2:1-47) on June 4, 2017.
- Partnering with God (Acts 101:1-10:48) on May 28, 2017.