Royal Family KIDS Camp is a camp for children ages 7-11 who have been abused and/or neglected. Volunteers donate a week of their time to love kids, be somebody they can learn to trust, experience God’s great love for them, and to be a kid. There are many ways you can make a difference in the life of a child of abuse or neglect.
- Sign up to be a guide or staff volunteer for the week of camp, June 16-21, 2013!
- Help with the Birthday Party at camp on June 19.
- On Friday after camp, help treat the volunteers to a welcome home dinner
(we really need some of the awesome AWCC chefs’ talents!)
- Sponsor a child to go to camp for a week
- Be a prayer partner for a volunteer and/or camper
For more information , to sign up, or to pick up your application talk to Will & Mikki. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available in the lobby.