All are invited to attend AWCC’s Annual Meeting on Sunday, February 3, following the worship service. Kids will have Connect groups downstairs for those families who stay with kids. It’s a time to look back and celebrate what God has done in 2012 and to look forward in anticipation for what God is going to do in 2013!
- No Immerse Groups this Sunday due to PICNIC! (Sept. 24)
- TONIGHT, Alafia Returns (Sept. 20)
- Planning Meetings for 2018 Budget
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, September 16
- Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, Sept 2
- IMMERSE Electronic Bible Reading Materials
- September IF:Tables
- POSTPONED: Picnic and Service of Baptism, NOW September 24, (originally was scheduled for Aug. 27)
- New Dates for Remaining August IF:Tables
- Church Picnic and Service of Baptism (Sept. 24)
- Kingdom Sowing (Mark 4:1-20) on September 10, 2017.
- The Story Continues (Psalm 65:1-13) on September 3, 2017.
- Presence in the Ups and Downs (1 Kings 18:1-19:21) on August 27, 2017.
- Staying When Leaving is Easier (Ruth 1:1-19) on August 20, 2017.
- Reigning on the World's Parade (Isaiah 6:1-8) on August 13, 2017.