Sunday was a day for remembering those who suffer for being followers of Jesus. Nearly 70% of the world’s population lives in areas of religious restriction . Many of these are brothers and sisters in Christ, and they count on our prayers for them. Hebrews 13:3 says, “Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those whoa re mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.”
You can do this in several ways:
- Get to know some of the struggles of the persecuted church by visiting www.persecution.com or www.onewiththem.com
- Pray with other believers around the world Today, the International Day of Prayer for Persecuted Christians
- Be creative and use your God-given talents to spread the word of Christian persecution.
- Give money to provide Bibles
- Write letters that will strengthen and encourage believers.