We are on the homestretch with construction activities for Phase I! The 5th classroom room in the basement is now done and almost occupied. (Some ceiling tiles are purposely on hold pending a final inspection.) Carpeting in the lift room and northwest stairway will be done by Sunday, June 10. The new main entrance is also on schedule to be done by June 10. Landscaping began this week!
- November Men’s Breakfast Cancelled
- Thanksgiving Eve Service, Wed., Nov. 22, 7:00pm
- Help Needed: Church Decorating, Saturday, December 2
- Help Needed: Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Church Directory INFORMATION Updates are in Progress
- Covenant World Relief Soup Can Banks
- The Free Personal Finance Seminar is Sunday (Nov. 12)
- Calling all Bakers (We Need Cookies)
- Last Alafia of the Season is Nov. 15
- Council Meeting, Mon. Nov. 6, 7:00pm at Church
- Reasons for Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) on November 12, 2017.
- We Must Remember! (Hebrews 13:1-3) on November 5, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part Two) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 29, 2017.
- Fitted for Battle (Part One) (Ephesians 6:10-18) on October 22, 2017.
- Fruitful Living is Found in the If (John 15:1-8) on October 15, 2017.