God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- Women’s Events for March and April
- Guest Speaker This Sunday (Feb. 18): Pastor Gus Gill
- No Men’s Breakfast This Saturday (Feb. 17)
- No Alafia on Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday Service, 7:00pm
- 2017 Annual Report Available Here
- Help Needed for Kids During Immerse Bible Discussion Groups
- 2017 Giving Statements
- Valentine’s Day College Care Packages
- NO Alafia or Prayer Gathering This Wednesday (Jan. 24), Uth WILL Meet
- Sharing Words of Grace - The Power of Encouragement (Ephesians 4:29-30) on February 18, 2018.
- Lent is for the Serious (Luke 14:25-33) on February 11, 2018.
- Joy in Giving (Philippians 4:1-23) on February 4, 2018.
- Joy in Knowing Jesus (Philippians 3:1-21) on January 28, 2018.
- Joy in Service (Philippians 2:1-30) on January 21, 2018.