God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- It’s Official!! Congrats to Pastor Sarah
- Sunday Night Bike Rides are Back, Beginning July 1
- The June Up-to-Date at Applewood Newsletter Available
- Pastor Guy McCaslin Speaking This Sunday! (June 17)
- Confirmation Graduation is This Sunday (June 17)
- Please Pray for VBS (It’s This Week, June 11-15, 9-11:30am)
- Men’s Breakfast, This Saturday (June 16, 8:30am)
- Jesus Was in a Life Group, We Have Options for You!
- Guest Speaker Dan Mulay, This Sunday, June 10
- Our 2018/2019 Parking Lot Renovation Capital Campaign is On
- A Life of Worship (Psalm 1:1-6) on June 24, 2018.
- An Oldie But a Goody (2 Timothy 3:12-17) on June 17, 2018.
- God's Construction Projects (Ephesians 2:8-10) on June 10, 2018.
- The Observatory - 3 Places to See God's Glory on June 3, 2018.
- Hearts That Long For His Life (Ephesians 4:29-5:2) on May 27, 2018.