God has been working and growing our church family. After many discussions, much prayer and discovering what our “DNA” is as a church, we realized that we are a family and want to worship in the same building, which means that instead of building a separate building for the kids and a separate place for the adults to worship, we are expanding our current building in two phases. That way we can all be a family in the same building! In Phase I we will be expanding and increasing our space for kids and youth and also in preparation for Phase II. Ground breaking for Phase I is planned for the Spring of 2011. We are looking to God for provision and are excited for what the future holds.
- No Immerse Groups this Sunday due to PICNIC! (Sept. 24)
- TONIGHT, Alafia Returns (Sept. 20)
- Planning Meetings for 2018 Budget
- Men’s Breakfast, Saturday, September 16
- Women’s Breakfast, Saturday, Sept 2
- IMMERSE Electronic Bible Reading Materials
- September IF:Tables
- POSTPONED: Picnic and Service of Baptism, NOW September 24, (originally was scheduled for Aug. 27)
- New Dates for Remaining August IF:Tables
- Church Picnic and Service of Baptism (Sept. 24)
- Kingdom Sowing (Mark 4:1-20) on September 10, 2017.
- The Story Continues (Psalm 65:1-13) on September 3, 2017.
- Presence in the Ups and Downs (1 Kings 18:1-19:21) on August 27, 2017.
- Staying When Leaving is Easier (Ruth 1:1-19) on August 20, 2017.
- Reigning on the World's Parade (Isaiah 6:1-8) on August 13, 2017.